Bosch dishwasher error codes e15 – Technology and Science have been helping human’s work until now, -transportation, telephone, media information, Air Conditioner, refrigerator, dishwasher and others invention. Therefore, sometimes there is still an error of the technology itself. Example of the technology error is on Bosch dishwasher error codes e15. Fortunatelly, this article will try to help you fix and avoid it. Plus, it will also avoid the nightmare of the old routine of your family argument of who should be doing the dishwashing. Besides, here are the steps of fixing the Bosch dishwasher error codes e15.
What Caused Error Codes E15?
- Blockage of the drainage system such as hose, filter, or the sewage
- The broken of leakage sensor
- There is a defect in the water sprinkler
- Nozzles are damaged or getting a low pressurization
Do The Steps of Rescue First
- Make sure the dishwasher is already empty without any water left. You can check it by tipping the machine slightly to the side, then let the water flow away from the machine.
- Assure the machine there is no broken, damaged, or even holes in the internal parts to avoid the leak to the base.
- An error code combination will be previewed or sometimes by resounding tone. This indication means that the anti-flood is activated due the leaks.
How to Fix It? Here Are The Steps
- Firstly, you have to unplug the machine and disconnect from the mains. Pull out the filter from the machine and put it on a safe and convenient place.
- Unscrew the bolt of the left and the right part of the cover machine using a screwdriver. Then, put the bolt on a place that easy to remember. This is important because a lot of people underestimate this and end with losing the bolt.
- Turn the machine upside down carefully.
- Then, take your star-head screwdriver and use it to unscrew the front panel and the base. The bolts are located and hold the left and the right sides of the machine.
- The next is unscrewing the couple metal screws bar under the panel machine.
- Sixth, use your screwdriver again and unscrew the bolts of the back part of the machine.
- Remove the the rubber bands that holding the pump.
- Remove the plastics plugs that located on the bottom machine.
- Make the door holder disconnected.
- The last step must be done carefully, unscrew the rope from the lower part of the case.
In this way, the machine is dismantled, and access to inside parts is enabled. Discover the finish of the drain hose connected to the pump. Precisely wipe the hose from the pump utilizing pincers. Inspect the hose for breaks and defects, if yes then buy another new one. Alongside a hose, buy a clamp to settle it to the pump. Collect the dishwasher in the switch order.
Furthermore, that is all the detail of the cause, the rescue steps, and the way of how to fix Bosch dishwasher error codes e15. Therefore, those steps would be complete different if your problem is Bosch dishwasher error code e24. At least, be careful on reading the steps. Good luck with your dishwasher and good bye.